THE 2022 AADGP EXPO
Building Better Groups Together
Join The Expo!
Thank you for agreeing to speak in the AADGP 2022 Dental Group Practice Expo. We appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge and expertise. As you may be aware, AADGP’s Dental Group Expo is the industry’s premier conference on starting, growing or exiting dental group practices and provides high-quality continuing education in a forum that is conducive to learning and sharing knowledge.
Should you have questions about your speaking obligation, or are unable to fulfill your commitment, please contact Association Manager Lisa Mikita at 630-451-9526 or email lisa at email@example.com.
Dr. Brent Barta
What You Need to Know
- Please fill out the form below no later than November 19,2021
- Included on this form will a request for:
- Short Biosketch for introduction and conference program
- Headshot Photo to be included on the Expo website and program
- Your contact information
- Completion of the Speaker Agreement
- Completion of the Conflict of Interest section
- Click Here to register as an attendee
- Enter discount code speaker2022 so you will not be charged
The program description includes speaker name, speaker qualifications, speaker conflict of interest, title, course description and educational objectives. The program description is provided free of charge to attendees and posted on the AADGP Expo website.
Please note that product-promotion materials and product specific advertisements of any type are prohibited in or during dental education activities.
Ther will be about 500 conference attendees and will include owners, chief operating officers, dentists and administrative staff members of Dental Practices.
AADGP monitors all educational sessions. Speakers and meeting content are evaluated. Copies of evaluations are made available to speakers upon request.